UPDATE: All roads that were closed on Monday due to rising waters have reopened, with the exception of Osowaw Boulevard, west of Shoal Line Boulevard.
This section of Osowaw Boulevard will remain closed indefinitely to repair a damaged culvert. Additional information concerning this repair will be handled by Hernando County Government.
The Emergency Operations Center has returned to a Level 3 (Monitoring) at this time. If you have any storm-related questions please call Emergency Management at 352-754-4083.
Several roads in the Hernando Beach and Pine Island areas have been impacted by rising waters.
The following roads have been closed:
• Pine Island Drive, leading to Pine Island Park.
• Sunset Vista in Hernando Beach.
• Osowaw Boulevard, just south of the second bridge in Aripeka is closed.
• Bayou Drive off Pine Island Drive.
• Driftwood Drive in Weeki Wachee.
Motorists are advised to avoid flooded roadways and use alternate routes until further notice.